Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend! I’m starting this week with some creative storage solutions. One of the rooms where I’m always trying to come up with new storage ideas is the kitchen. It seems that no matter how much space I have in there, I keep filling it. So finding clever and effective ways to store things becomes very important. Today I have 5 stylish kitchen storage ideas for you.
1) Take advantage of the vertical space in your kitchen by transforming an unused wall into a storage area. There are a variety of sleek stainless wall accessories and rack systems designed specifically for this or you could just use a pegboard.
2) Use decorative crocks and pottery to hold your kitchen utensils; keep the most often used items close at hand near the stove. Organize them in separate containers according to the type of item, such as wooden spoons, flexible spatulas, whisks, etc.
3) Curtain tension rods help keep your baking sheets and large trays organized. Place a few rows inside your cabinets and you have an instant and inexpensive solution for keeping these items upright and easy-to-reach.
4) For an instant change in your kitchen, remove some of the cabinet doors and place matching wicker baskets inside on the shelves. These baskets function as substitute drawers and can be used to store anything from paper goods to pet supplies.
5) Keep track of your cookie cutters by stacking them on an standing paper towel holder. You won’t have to go fumbling through the drawer trying to track down the one you want.
What are some stylish storage ideas you use in your kitchen?