Today isn’t about decorating, organizing or DIY. It’s more about shopping! I love to find interesting new gadgets and products that are designed to make our lives easier. And sometimes they do this in a whimsical way. I’ve discovered 5 cool household products that I think check off both these boxes. And now that I know they exist, I want one of each.
1) Boil Buoy: With this little gadget you’ll always know when water comes to a boil. Just drop it in the water; a chime will ring letting you know when the water is boiling and ready. One less thing to have to think about. From Quirky.
2) Eye Vac: This is like a dust pan that vacuums. Just push the dirt and debris near the Eye Vac and it sucks it up. No bending over and no touching anything nasty. Everything goes into the sealed canister. There are no bags either and it’s easy to empty. From Smarthome.
3) Flex-It Silicone Bowls: The rim of these bowls forms a spout when you squeeze them. They’re microwavable and dishwasher safe. From Williams-Sonoma.
4) Meal Measure: If you’re trying to learn to eat healthier, you know they’re always talking about portion size. This handy little item takes out all the guesswork. Each compartment is labeled as vegetable, fruit, starch and protein along with cup and half-cup measurements. Fill them up accordingly and you’ll have the proper sized portions. From Meal Measure.
5) Mist-N-Pour: No more carrying around two different bottles when taking care of your plants. This is a watering can and spray bottle combined. It lets you water the soil with the spout, then spray the leaves with a simple twist of the sprayer head. Gardner’s Supply Company.
I could use each one of these products. If I had to pick a favorite, though, it’d be a toss-up between the Boil Buoy and the Eye Vac. Which one would you like to have?