Today I want to share with you some DIY pot rack ideas that offer you stylish options to keep your pots and pans out of the way but easily within reach. I’ve been amazed at some of the ordinary items the creative minds on the “interweb” have repurposed for pot and pan storage. If you have tall ceilings, you have the option of going with a hanging pot rack. I’ve found some really cool ideas for these. For smaller kitchens or those with standard height ceilings, I’ve found some great ideas for you too. Here are 10 of my favorites that I hope will give you some inspiration for your kitchen storage. Enjoy!
DIY Pot Rack Ideas
1. How clever to turn a vintage sled into a pot rack. Love this one!
2. A weathered garden gate adds charm to this kitchen as a unique and useful pot rack.
3. An old screen door adds lots of interest to this country kitchen while offering up tons of storage space.
4. A recycled window finds new purpose as a hanging pot rack and allows the light to shine through.
5. An ordinary coat rack finds new life as a pot rack.
6. Painting this pegboard the same color as the wall almost makes it disappear. A great way to store pots in a small kitchen.
7. An old ladder is the perfect item to repurpose as a pot rack.
8. For a new twist, turn a bicycle wheel into a hanging pot rack.
9. In a small kitchen, exposed copper pipe doubles as storage for pots, utensils and other items.
10. Pallets are so versatile. Here one is turned into a functional and interesting pot rack.
Which one of these ideas is your favorite? Do you have any ideas for storing your pots and pans that you’d like to share?