It’s time for some fun and easy Christmas Crafts! Christmas is one of the busiest craft times of the year. I have friends that do little if any craft projects the rest of the year, but come Christmas they really get their craft on. I must admit that I get a little busier with crafts the closer it gets to December. It’s getting down to the wire, folks. There are only four Fridays before Christmas. (Can you believe it’s almost here. Where did fall go?!) I thought I’d take each Friday until Christmas to feature a few of the fun Christmas crafts that I’ve found. Enjoy!
1. Turn old sweaters into charming stockings. Recycle your own or find them at thrift stores and garage sales. Sweater Stocking Tutorial.
2. Decorative ribbon tucked neatly inside turns a plain clear glass ornament into something special. Ribbon Stuffed Ornament Tutorial.
3. Empty bottles are recycled into beautiful Christmas decorations with some Mod Podge, sheet music and a few extra little craft items. Altered Bottles Tutorial.
4. These adorable paint brush ornaments are the perfect gift for friends that love to paint. Paint Brush Ornament Tutorial.
5. Tear into a book to create this whimsical Christmas tree. This is another great recycling project. It’s made from the torn pages of an old book. Book Page Christmas Tree Tutorial.
I hope you’ve been inspired by today’s featured projects. Do you have any favorite Christmas crafts that you’d like to share?
More great Christmas craft and decorating ideas: