Fall Table Setting Ideas Week 6. Thanksgiving is the day after tomorrow! There’s so much to do in preparation and planning for this holiday. One of my favorite tasks is decorating the table. The last 5 weeks I’ve shared some fabulous fall table setting ideas with you. Today, I have one more.
Before I get started, I want to announce the winner of this month’s giveaway sponsored by Office Candy.
The Winner of the
Office Candy Giveaway is:
Jan, you’ve won a $75 gift certificate for Office Candy. I’ll be sending you an email with information on how to receive your prize. I want to thank everyone that participated in this giveaway. It was so much fun checking out the comment section each day to see what products you liked the best. I also want to thank Laurie Meek of Office Candy for sponsoring this fabulous giveaway.
Fall Table Setting Ideas
A beautiful table doesn’t have to be elaborate or expensive. Some of the loveliest table settings are the simplest. The most important elements, after all, are delicious food and good company. That’s why I chose this particular table setting from Martha Stewart. It’s beautiful in its simplicity.
The white runner provides a fresh foundation for this setting. You could use a linen table cloth or purchase a roll of white craft paper. With the latter, you can just roll it up and toss it after the meal.
Simple white dishes and clear glassware bring sparkle to the table, while letting the food take center stage once it is served. The white linen napkins are accented with gold napkin rings. The metallic element adds a touch of elegance. The centerpiece is simple, but very festive. Lumina pumpkins (white pumpkins with smooth skin) are mixed with cream pillar candles and smaller white pumpkins. Once the candles are lit, I can imagine the beautiful glow it will cast on the pumpkins.
I hope you enjoyed today’s table setting idea and that this series has provided you with inspiration for your table. Be sure to check out the other festive Thanksgiving table setting ideas I’ve found for you so far.
- Tabletop Tuesday: Fall Table Setting Ideas Week 1 – A casual, inviting design presented in an outdoor setting.
- Tabletop Tuesday: Fall Table Setting Ideas Week 2 – A contemporary design that mixes metallic finishes with natural elements.
- Tabletop Tuesday: Fall Table Setting Ideas Week 3 – A traditional style design with a fabulous table runner you can make yourself.
- Tabletop Tuesday: Fall Table Setting Ideas Week 4 – A luxurious but low-cost design using vintage and modern elements with an unexpected color palette.
- Tabletop Tuesday: Fall Table Setting Ideas Week 5 – A simple but elegant design that blends rustic and metallic elements with family heirlooms.