It’s time for another fabulous giveaway! Anyone that knows me, knows how much I love to organize. Especially when it comes to my closet. It’s so much easier to get ready to go somewhere if I can quickly find what I need. However, there’s one thing for which I’ve never quite found a good solution. Until now!
I fold and stack my sweaters in an armoire. They’re all separated by color, type and sleeve length – yes, I’m that kind of organizer. However, it always seems like the sweater I want is the one in the middle or on the bottom of the stack. To get to it, I have to take all the others out first. No matter how neatly I try to do it, this usually involves the others getting unfolded and out of sorts. So, I end up having to re-fold everything and re-stack it. The creative minds at Lift N Find came up with a great solution to this problem – Clothing Trays!
How do Clothing Trays work? Simply fold the clothes and place them in a single layer on a tray. Do the same thing again on another tray, then place that tray on top of the other. To get to the item you want, just lift the trays out by the handles. Nothing falls, nothing unfolds. Or as the Lift N Find website says, “Get to the bottom of your Clothing Pile! No Mess! No Fuss!” Here are the design features:
- Super thin and lightweight – Ideal for travel
- Eco-Friendly – Made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), an ECO-friendly material that is completely recyclable.
- Finished in a matte texture and available in white, black and tan
- Available in two sizes – LARGE 23″ X 13″ and SMALL 15″ X 11″
Here are some other ways you can use Clothing Trays:
- Use them to organize your linen closet
- Use them in drawers to organize clothes
- Use them in your luggage to pack and unpack quickly and easily
Lift N Find has also come up with an efficient way to organize your ties and scarves with the Tie and Scarf Hanger. Slip your ties or scarves through the loop and place the hook on the closet rod. There are hooks at both ends, so you can easily access what you need and quickly hang it back up.
Lift N Find will be giving away a Double Your Order coupon to apply toward the first item in your order! For example, if you order 6 large white trays, 3 small tan trays, and 2 tie hangers they’ll double the first item, which is the 6 large white trays. So you’ll receive 12 large white trays instead of 6. Thank you Lift N Find for sponsoring this giveaway and offering such a fantastic prize.
How to Win the Lift N Find Giveaway
Follow these THREE simple steps to enter to win the Lift N Find Double Your Order coupon giveaway:
STEP ONE – Visit Lift N Find‘s website, look at their products and pick which item you like the best.
STEP TWO – Come back here and leave a comment on this post letting me know what item you chose and what you like about it. You have to leave your comment on this post to be entered in the giveaway.
STEP THREE – You have FIVE MORE chances to win…
- Follow Lift N Find on Facebook then come back here and leave me a separate comment on this blog post letting me know you did.
- Follow Lift N Find on Twitter then come back here and leave me a separate comment on this blog post letting me know you did.
- Follow The Decorating Files on Facebook then come back here and leave me a separate comment on this blog post letting me know you did.
- Follow The Decorating Files on Pinterest then come back here and leave me a separate comment on this blog post letting me know you did.
- Follow The Decorating Files on Twitter then come back here and leave me a separate comment on this blog post letting me know you did.
That means you can leave up to SIX individual comments on this blog post to increase your chances of winning.
*****Please note that comments left on Facebook, Twitter, or
other posts or sites will not count as an entry for this prize.*****
Giveaway Deadline and Winner Announcement
The Lift N Find Giveaway is open to everyone and one winner will be chosen at random from the comments. Deadline: Midnight on Saturday, December 15, 2012
The winner will be announced here on Tuesday, December 18, 2012.
Good luck everyone!