Pantry Organization Ideas Part 1. With Thanksgiving less than two weeks away and the December holiday following closely behind, there will be lots of activity in the kitchen. It’s a lot easier to plan and prepare meals when everything is organized. I found so many great ideas for you that I decided to split them up into two posts. Today, I have 14 clever pantry organization ideas for you. And on Wednesday, I’ll share more in Part 2.
Pantry Organization Ideas
1. Use adjustable shelving systems to make the most of your pantry space. Even the door can be an opportunity for storage.
Elfa from The Container Store
2. A pantry system that you can custom design to fit your own space will help you to stay organized. There are lots of storage solutions that you can design and install yourself. This one has basket storage, pull-out shelves, pull-out spice and wine racks, and so much more.
3. Paint the panels of your pantry door in chalkboard paint. Then use it to write down your grocery list, weekly menu or use it as a message center.
5. Using containers that are uniform in size makes it easier to stack and store them in your pantry.
6. Organizing your pantry is a snap when you label everything. Hanging tags identify what goes into each of these cubbies.
7. Large vinyl lettering makes it simple to identify what’s in these containers.
8. Painting this wooden crate and adding some wheels created a simple storage solution to keep items off the floor.
9. Take advantage of vertical space by taking storage to the ceiling. Then keep a ladder or step stool in your pantry so that you can easily access items on the upper shelves.
10. Organize small items in your pantry in woven baskets with fabric liners. The handles make it easy to grab and go.
11. Use curtain tension rods to create dividers for storing baking sheets, cutting boards and platters upright. Get rods that fit the space and install them at intervals. Then just twist to tighten.
12. Attach sink caddies or small baskets to the wall to organize small packets and items.
13. Give your pantry additional style by installing wallpaper on the walls or paint them using a stencil.
14. Wire racks and under-shelf baskets are a great way to add useful storage to your pantry without having to drill any holes.
For more great ideas for kitchen storage, check out these previous posts: