It’s time for cheap decorating ideas on Thrifty Thursday! I really look forward to Thursday each week. I love finding inexpensive and fun new ways for you to decorate your house. Today’s ideas include decorative glass, furniture, custom art, and more!
Cheap Decorating Ideas
1. Turn an old bookcase into a fancy cabinet with some trim molding and table legs. It’s hard to believe that this cottage-style cabinet was once a dull, uninteresting piece of furniture. Bookshelf Turned Fancy Cabinet Tutorial
2. It will be easy to remember everyone’s birthday with this adorable birthday board. This would make a great gift for the grandparents! Birthday Board Tutorial
3. Keeping track of your child’s growth is even more fun with this cute growth chart. An added plus, you can take it with you when you move. Growth Chart Ruler Tutorial
4. Wrap plain large canvases with paintable textured wallpaper and then paint them. Next, use metallic glaze to highlight the textured areas. This is an inexpensive way to cover a large wall with art. Wallpaper Art Tutorial
5. A mixture of food coloring and Elmer’s Glue All give thrift store glass candle sticks the look of expensive sea glass. Sea Glass Tutorial
Which one of these cheap decorating ideas do you like the best?