These are the last Christmas crafts of the season! It’s hard to believe Christmas is less than a week away. Time has really flown by this year. I found so many fun, creative Christmas crafts and DIY projects this year. One of my favorites is the table top Christmas tree. There are so many cute variations on these trees that I just had to share some of them with you. They’re all inexpensive and easy to make!
Christmas Crafts: Table Top Tree DIY Projects
1. This cute tree is made out of green paper cut into strips and curled. It’s decorated with buttons and red Christmas berries. Paper Trees Tutorial
2. This felt tree is the first one that caught my eye. I love the soft colors and the texture of the felt. And it only takes about 2 pieces of felt per tree! Felt Tree Tutorial
3. Glittery ribbon gives these trees a glamorous and elegant look. Wire ribbon allows you to curl the “leaves”. Top with an acorn finial covered in more glitter. Ribbon Tree Tutorial
4. Nothing says Christmas quite like jingle bells. Here they’ve been used to make an adorable table top Christmas tree. The white bells are perfectly accented with cardboard snowflakes that heve been painted in light blue glitter. Jingle Bell Tree Tutorial
5. This tiny tree is only 5-1/2 inches tall. It’s made with mini spools that were wrapped in book pages and music sheets. I love the Merry Christmas banner that flies from the star! Mini Spool Tree Tutorial
Which of these table top Christmas trees do you like the best?