Christmas decorating is even more fun when you can make your own decorations. I started out calling this four week series Christmas Crafts, but since they’re all about decorating I thought I’d change the name up a bit. I found five more fabulous Christmas decorating DIY projects that are inexpensive and easy to do. You’re going to have fun with these!
Christmas Decorating DIY Projects
1. Make your own keepsake holiday globe out of recycled Italian balsamic vinegar bottles. Miniature Christmas dollhouse figures bring to life a tiny vignette. Balsamic Vinegar Bottle Globes Tutorial
2. Make flowers out of strips of felt and then glue them to a Styrofoam ring to make this adorable felt Christmas wreath. Accent with ribbon and a fun ornament to complete the look. Felt Christmas Wreath Tutorial, Fabric Flowers Tutorial
3. Fill your home with a delicious tropical scent this holiday by embellishing navel oranges with cloves and ribbon. These festive orange pomanders can be used as a centerpiece in a decorative bowl, on the mantel or as a lovely gift. Festive Pomander Tutorial
4. Create a beautiful garland out of colorful ornaments by simply looping ribbon through the ornaments. I love how “chunky” this garland looks. And those colors! Ornament Garland Tutorial
5. These rosette and ruffle trees were made out of inexpensive burlap, mattress ticking and a paint drop cloth. Underneath it all is a grapevine Christmas tree. So simple, yet so pretty. Rosette Tree Tutorial, Rosette Tutorial, Ruffle Tree Tutorial
I’d love to try all of these! How about you? Do you have a favorite?