There’s still time for a little more Christmas decorating and crafts! I found some really fun and creative decorating craft projects for you. The countdown to Christmas has almost started, but you may be able to squeeze in one of them. They’re all pretty easy to make and some are just so darn cute!
Christmas Decorating DIY Projects
1. A little paint, craft paper, and some odds and ends turn terra cotta pots into darling snowmen. The little hat and ear warmers are the perfect touch! Terra Cotta Pot Snowmen Tutorial
2. Cupcakes are one of my favorites treats, so when I saw these ornaments I knew I had to share them. You won’t believe how easy they are to make. And won’t they look precious on the tree? Cupcake Ornament Tutorial
3. This adorable gnome trio is made from scraps of felt, tiny pinecones and wooden craft balls. These little ornaments are a fun way to dress up your tree. Pinecone Gnome Ornaments Tutorial
4. Wooden shapes painted with chalkboard paint become fun gift tags. They can be re-used again and again. They also make a great gift. Chalkboard Gift Tag Tutorial
5. Add a romantic and elegant touch to your tree with this beautiful ruffled tree skirt. This project is entirely no-sew, requiring only scissors and glue! No-Sew Ruffled Tree Skirt Tutorial
What Christmas decorating projects have you been working on this year? Which one of today’s ideas do you like the best?