Christmas Table Ideas in Unexpected Colors. The past three weeks I’ve brought you Christmas table design in red and white, silver and gold, and red and green. All are very traditional color schemes. Today I want to share table ideas in some holiday colors that might be a bit unexpected.
Before I get started, I want to announce the winner of this month’s giveaway sponsored by Lift N Find.
The Winner of the
Lift N Find Giveaway is:
Heidi , you’ve won the Double Your Order coupon for Lift N Find. I’ll be sending you an email with information on how to claim your prize. I want to thank everyone that participated in this giveaway. It was so much fun checking out the comment section each day to see what products you liked the best. I also want to thank Lift N Find for sponsoring this fabulous giveaway.
Christmas Table Ideas: Decorating with Unexpected Colors
1. A cool blue table cloth, icy white plates and silver wrapped favors turn this table into a winter wonderland. The napkins have been placed in the glasses and fanned out to add height to the table. A few of the silver trees also gain additional height by being put atop candle holders.
2. The brilliant blues and fabulous greens of a peacock feather are the inspiration for this holiday table. An aqua color table cloth sets the stage for this chic table design. Here are the details on how to create the Peacock-Themed Table.
3. This festive table is pretty in pink. Vintage china, gold-rim glassware and Depression-era goblets are the stars. Even the fireplace gets special treatment with pink damask fabric covering the firebox, and silver and pink beads draped across the mantel.
4. Lovely purple is the choice for this holiday table. Combined with silver accents and simple white dinnerware, it creates an elegant holiday table.
5. If you can’t decide on one color, choose them all! Vibrant pinks, greens, blues, and oranges make a bold statement alongside winter white for this playful Christmas table setting.
What colors do you like to use when decorating your holiday table?