Christmas Table Ideas in Red and Green. Red and green are two of the most popular holiday colors. I just had to include them in my Christmas table settings series. I’ve found 7 beautiful tables all decorated with red, green and maybe an accent color or two. I hope they provide you with lots of inspiration.
Christmas Table Ideas: Decorating with Red and Green
1. All natural materials help create this “woodland” themed table setting. I love the packages at each place setting. How-To and more photos here.
2. This lovely table was decorated without spending a dime. All the items are from around the house. It just goes to show, great style doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Check out these 10 Frugal Decorating Tips.
3. Red and lime green are accented with graphic black to create a whimsical Christmas tablescape. You can find more photos of this table here.
4. A festive Christmas breakfast table comes alive with the colors of the season. I love the red glasses and “candy cane” swirl bowls. Find more photos of this table here.
5. The ubiquitous elf-on-a-shelf was the inspiration for this holiday table. Using two runners in different but coordinating fabrics adds even more interest to this fun table. Find out more about this table here.
6. I love polka dots and they look fabulous on this table. The elegant glassware and ultra-slender tapers bring an elegant touch to this merry setting. Find more photos and details of this table here.
7. Red ornaments stacked pyramid style in a white compote create a lovely centerpiece while matching ornaments top the candlesticks and votives. Green napkins add the final touch atop the white china and linens. Learn how to make the Pyramid of Ornaments here.
Which one of these tables do you like the best? Do you have any red and green table settings that you’d like to share?