Christmas Table Ideas in Silver and Gold. Silver and gold, silver and gold – I can just hear Burl Ives singing that song from the Christmas special Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. They look fabulous alone, but together they are a classic holiday combination. This week I’ve found some gorgeous Christmas table ideas showcasing these two shimmering metallics.
Christmas Table Ideas: Decorating with Silver and Gold
1. Gold chargers are highlighted by silver accented china and crystal. In place of a pricey metallic runner, an inexpensive silver curtain panel was used. The silver and gold garland draped across the center of the table, brings it all together.
2. A silver and gold geometric print table cloth sets the stage for this mixed-metals table setting. The dinner ware is modern, but it looks right at home with the antique silver salt and pepper shakers, and creamer. I love the napkin rings!
3. Silver and gold tree ornaments become the perfect centerpiece when placed in a silver bowl. Then it’s set upon a black table runner with gold ribbon running down the center. Name cards are cut from card stock and craft paper. They’re “wrapped” around the place setting like a gift. The classic patterns and shimmering metallics create a glamorous table setting.
4. Vintage gold china and sterling silver are the highlights of this traditional table setting. The mix-and-match plates bring additional charm to the table. Classic monogrammed linens slipped through ornate silver napkin rings add just the right touch. I love the contrast of the elegance with the weathered table.
5. This table is a lovely blend of silver and gold candles, dinnerware and holiday decor. Using so many different styles and sizes of candles makes this a lovely and interesting centerpiece. Notice the miniature trees at each place setting.
Do you like decorating with silver and gold during the holiday? Here are some more holiday table setting ideas for you: