Hostess gift ideas you can make yourself! This is the time of year when many people are trying to come up with ideas for hostess gifts. The gift doesn’t have to be elaborate or expensive. You can say thank you without having to break the bank to do so. I love it when a friend takes the time to make something special for me. Those are the best kinds of gifts. Here are five hostess gift ideas that are all fun and creative DIY projects.
Hostess Gift Ideas
1. What hostess wouldn’t love a gift that gives her the opportunity to pamper herself a little? This luscious Candy Cane Sugar scrub will soften rough skin leaving it silky smooth. It’s inexpensive and easy to make! Candy Cane Sugar Scrub Tutorial
2. This is a really thrifty gift idea! Create gift bags of individually gift-wrapped Hershey’s miniature candy bars. Each bag makes a cute present by itself or give a basket filled with them. Hershey Nugget Trays
3. Here’s another fun gift idea that involves chocolate. Fill a Christmas whisk with Hershey’s Kisses, wrap it up and tie it with a festive ribbon. Don’t forget to add a cute tag! Quick and simple! Merry “Kissmas” Tutorial
4. Decorative dish towels are a popular hostess gift this time of year. Give a plain white towel festive style by adding a ribbon Christmas tree and some decorative trim to it. It’s very easy to do! Ribbon Trim Christmas Tree Hand Towel Tutorial
5. When I first saw these cute apron bottle covers, I knew that I had to share them here. These covers could be made in fabrics that are holiday specific, match the hostess’ color scheme or just a fun fabric that allows them to be used year-round. This project does require sewing, but it’s not complicated. Apron Bottle Cover Tutorial
What types of hostess gifts do you like to make?