Bathroom Towel Storage. Any bathroom, no matter if it’s large or small, can always use more storage. My master bathroom is plenty big enough, but surprisingly it doesn’t have a linen closet. That’s required me to come up with alternative storage solutions. A few months ago I shared 28 Creative Bathroom Storage Ideas. Today, I want to focus specifically on bathroom towel storage. Bathroom towels can take up quite a bit of space. If you don’t have a place for them, it’s not only inconvenient but also can make the bathroom look cluttered. For inspiration I’ve found 12 quick, creative, and inexpensive ideas for you. These easy-to-do ideas can help you to keep your bath towels conveniently at hand and organized.
Bathroom Towel Storage
1. Turn the open area below a modern sink into useful storage space. To create storage, roll up towels and place them in contemporary wooden magazine racks.
2. Baskets are fabulous for storage. Use a large woven basket to hold rolled up bath towels. Then place it conveniently near the shower or tub.
3. Think vertically when planning storage in a small bathroom. A tall wall spine bookshelf is a great way to save on space and store lots of towels.
4. Rolled up towels fit perfectly in a standing wine rack. This is a great storage solution and keeps towels within easy reach. It’s also very decorative. Choose towels in colors to coordinate with your bathroom decor.
5. A flea market cabinet has found new life as a towel cabinet. Hung up just high enough on the wall to reach, it offers ample storage space without taking up a lot of room. A coat of white paint gives it a fresh, crisp look.
6. Warm up a white bathroom with a piece of rustic furniture. The open shelf design of this cabinet allows for quick and easy access to towels. With three shelves, it can hold lots of towels and bath supplies.
7. An antique stepladder slips neatly next to the sink in this vintage style bathroom. It’s been repurposed to provide a place for toiletries and towel storage.
8. With several rungs, an old ladder offers a unique and charming way to store bath towels.
9. Just because it was meant for the living room or bedroom, doesn’t mean you can’t use it in the bathroom. This shelving unit found new purpose as a place to store towels. It reminds me a bit of a changing table. This would be a great way to repurpose one of those!
10. Another way to take advantage of vertical space is by hanging baskets on the wall above the toilet or tub and using them to store towels.
11. Chrome baskets hung on the wall offer a contemporary option for storing towels and facecloths.
12. If you like the idea of using a wine rack for towel storage but don’t have the floor space, opt for a wall hanging model. This particular style holds four sets of bath and hand towels while taking up very little space.
Which of these bathroom towel storage ideas do you like the best? What’s the most creative storage solution you’ve used in your bathroom?