DIY Decorating Ideas. It’s Thrifty Thursday! I truly believe you can have a stylish home without spending a fortune. Every week I search the blogosphere to find creative DIY decorating ideas I can share with you on Thrifty Thursday. My main requirement is that they have to be budget-friendly. Today, I have seven great DIY decorating projects for you that won’t break your decorating budget.
DIY Decorating Ideas
2. Give your bathroom an instant update by framing out those plain, boring mirrors. Fluted molding and corner rosettes done in glossy black paint give this mirror a custom look. Bathroom Mirror Frame Tutorial
3. Chevron goes beyond fabric and walls. Add it to stair risers to bring character and personality to an often overlooked feature. Chevron Pattern on Stairs Tutorial
4. Pallets are being turned into everything from furniture to wall treatments. They’re even becoming the canvas for word art. You can decorate your home and express yourself by creating your own pallet sign for very little money. Pallet Wood Sign Tutorial
5. Adding legs to an old piece of furniture can completely change its look. Finish it off by painting it in a vibrant color. Adding Furniture Legs Tutorial
6. Fabric storage bins can be quite an investment; especially when you have to buy several. Save money and make your own out of boxes, inexpensive fabric and spray glue. Adding handles makes them easy to use. Fabric Covered Storage Boxes Tutorial
7. Bring color and pizzazz to your kitchen by painting your knife block and adding a cool stencil or monogram.
Which of these ideas do you think you’d like to try? Do you have any ideas or projects you’d like to share?