DIY Paint Projects. Today for Thrifty Thursday, I have some fun DIY paint projects for you. And as usual, they are all budget-friendly!
DIY Paint Projects
1. Decorate your home with these fabulous swirl pattern painted vases. Make them in whatever colors you want to match your decor. All you need is the glass vessel and some craft paint. Paint Swirl Vases Tutorial
2. Make a chic ombre style lamp by transforming an old one with glass paint. Then, using a stencil, embellish it with an interesting design at the top. Ombre Lamp Tutorial
3. Give plain curtains an instant update by painting on wide stripes in a bold color. The orange stripes on these curtains add lots of style to this room. Painted Curtains Tutorial
4. Liven your office space up with a jazzy pinboard. Four inexpensive cork floor tiles and a little paint are all it takes. The cool diamond pattern was created using painter’s tape. Painted Cork Pinboard Tutorial
5. These beautiful painted gift boxes are also a lovely way to give your home extra storage. Place them on shelves or desktops to hold small household items. They’re simple and inexpensive to make. Painted Gift Boxes Tutorial
6. Baskets are a fabulous way to store just about anything in your home. Give your plain baskets a style boost by adding color and pattern with paint. Painted Baskets Tutorial
7. Create a budget-loving table runner using paint sticks. Cut, paint, lay out your pattern and glue to a felt backing. It’s that easy! You can either do a herringbone pattern or an arrow pattern. Paint Stick Table Runner Tutorial
It’s amazing what paint can do! What was the last paint project you worked on?