Gift Wrap Organization. I love giving gifts to people I care about and I love wrapping them! I really started getting into it a few years ago and now I have all kinds of gift paper, bags, tags, and embellishments. Everything is kept organized in an armoire, but it’s getting pretty full. So, I’m considering new options. In looking for inspiration, I found some wonderful ideas. Since getting organized is on just about everyone’s to-do list this time of year, it seemed like the perfect time to share these ideas with you!
Gift Wrap Organization Ideas
1. Getting your gift wrap organized is easy when you use the door rack system from The Container Store. They have everything you need to create your own custom system. Here are the details on how this system was put together.
2. Even if you’re working with a strict budget, you can still create a functional organization system for everything. This storage solution was done with inexpensive items found at a discount superstore. Find out here how it was done.
3. Use your colorful gift wrap as decorative accessories by displaying them in a frame. A few curtain rods, cup hooks and a painted frame are all you need for this gift wrap station. Here’s the directions on how to make your own.
4. With a little creativity, an upside-down stool becomes a useful gift wrap organizer. By adding wheels to the bottom, you can easily move it around wherever needed. Wrapping Paper Organizer Tutorial
5. Removing the doors opened up this closet and made it easy to access everything. A bike rack has been repurposed to hold gift wrap. The trunk has been fitted with tension rods to hold ribbon, while clear bins keep bows and cards organized. The addition of casters makes it easy to roll it out of the closet when needed. There’s also a hook on the side of the wall for gift bags.
6. An open bookcase works great for organizing gift wrap essentials. Tension rods are also utilized here for storing rolls of paper and larger spools of ribbon. Regular size ribbon spools are neatly kept in storage boxes and dispensed through grommet holes in the sides.
7. Even if you don’t have a designated craft room, you can still find space to organize gift wrapping supplies. Install cabinets over the washing machine and dryer, then use it to store everything. The counter over the machines becomes a wonderful workspace.
Where do you like to do your gift wrapping? Which of these ideas do you think you’d like to try?