Turquoise Room Ideas. Turquoise is such a user friendly color. It compliments most colors on the color wheel and looks amazing with just about any neutral. That’s probably one of the reasons why turquoise is so popular. I’ve found so many beautiful interiors that are decorated in this gorgeous color that I knew I had to share them with you.
If you’re thinking about adding it to your home’s decor or finding new ways to use it, here are 12 ideas for your inspiration.
Turquoise Room Ideas
1. This cheery bedroom was designed by Linda Woodrum for the HGTV Dream Home 2013. The turquoise and green palette celebrates the home’s coastal location. See more pictures and read about this space here.
2. Turquoise and yellow make a striking combination when paired with black accents.
3. Floor-to-ceiling turquoise draperies make a bold statement in this glamorous living room.
4. An ornate mirror has a modern edge when painted in bright turquoise. This would make a great DIY project.
5. This bathroom designed by Linda Woodrum is part of the bedroom suite in the HGTV Dream Home 2013. See more pictures and read about this space here.
6. Painting traditional cabinets in turquoise and pairing them with black granite gives this kitchen a contemporary flair.
7. Orange and brown are anything but plain when joined by accents of turquoise. The result is very warm, while the addition of white keeps things fresh and crisp.
8. Brown, orange and turquoise are a winning combination in this hallway. The sharp white of the console is echoed in the artwork.
9. Turquoise is everywhere in this over-the-top idea house bedroom, including the ceiling. The duvet cover was the inspiration for the room. The pattern and colors in it were used to create the design on the ceiling.
10. The soft turquoise of the lamps is repeated in the tufted velvet benches at the foot of the bed. Grey and white stripes visually expand the height of the room.
11. Red and turquoise have long been a popular color combination. They help to bring a relaxed formality to this contemporary traditional living room.
12. A turquoise Bombay chest and mirror give this entry hall charm and personality.
Where have you used turquoise in your home? Which of these ideas do you like the best?