DIY Paint Projects. It’s Thrifty Thursday! This blog is about creative ways to save money and still get the look you want. Each Thursday I feature fun and inexpensive DIY projects that I’ve found for you out in the blogosphere. Today it’s all about saving money with some great paint projects. The last post I did on DIY Paint Projects was over a month ago, so it’s definitely time for another one.
DIY Paint Projects
1. Personalize inexpensive glassware with paint and a fancy frosted glass finish. Use them for candles, flowers or whatever you like. How to Paint & Frost Glass
2. Do you have ugly vinyl floors but can’t afford to change them? Using the right products, now you can paint them! And it’s even easier than doing the walls. How to Paint Vinyl Floors
3. Moroccan rugs can be very expensive, but you can get the look for a lot less by painting a plain rug using a stencil. This also gives you the option of choosing the exact color you want. How to Paint a Moroccan-Style Rug
4. The classic herringbone pattern gets a modern spin by alternating two different paint colors on the fabric. And it’s so easy to do. Just mark off with tape and paint. You can make your own pillows, table runners, placemats, or whatever you want. How to Paint a Herringbone Pattern on Fabric
5. Gingham isn’t just for fabric anymore. In four simple steps you can take this classic pattern to the walls. How to Paint Gingham Checked Walls
6. Turn a boring concrete patio into something fabulous by painting it with a beautiful design. Not only will it look great, but it could also improve the value of your home. How to Paint Concrete
7. Ceilings fans are a functional necessity, but it doesn’t mean they can’t be fun. Give an ordinary fan some style by painting it. How to Paint a Ceiling Fan
Hope you enjoyed today’s Thrifty Thursday projects. Do you have a favorite?