DIY Pillow Ideas. It’s time for more chic but cheap DIY decorating projects on Thrifty Thursday. Today I’m featuring five fabulous and easy-to-make DIY pillow ideas. Changing or adding pillows is a quick way to update the look of a room. They can also add a pop of color to a neutral color scheme. Making them yourself is a great way to save money. And with pillows as easy and thrifty to make as these, how can you not make a bunch for yourself?
DIY Pillow Ideas
1. The beautiful design on this pillow was made from an old t-shirt torn up into strips. Amazing! T-Shirt Pillow Tutorial
2. Is there nothing you can’t make out of a drop-cloth? This pillow is another beautiful drop cloth project that’s easy and inexpensive to make. Drop Cloth Pillow Tutorial
3. You don’t have to be an expert seamstress to make this delightful burlap pillow. Satin ribbon and a felt flower are the perfect embellishments to give it tons of charm. Embellished Burlap Pillow Tutorial
4. If you can sew a straight line, you can make this adorable pillow. A fold here, a stitch there, add a few twill ties and voila! You’ve made yourself a lovely pillow. French Country Pillow Tutorial
5. The pleats in this blue ombre pillow give it lots of texture and interest. To top it off, it’s really quite simple to make. Pleated Ombre Pillow Tutorial
You know I’m going to ask…which one do you want to make first? 🙂