Today, I’m featuring five more fun and easy-to-make DIY home decor projects. Not only are these projects fun to do, they’re also very easy on the budget. They’ll help you decorate your home without spending a fortune. After all, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to have a stylish home. All you need is a little creative inspiration and maybe a few good how-to’s. That’s what this blog is all about. I’m always looking for interesting projects to feature that are creative, budget-friendly and have great tutorials. Last week I featured creative ideas for DIY shelving and the week before that I shared some fabulous DIY headboard projects. I think you’ll enjoy the ones I’ve found for you today.
DIY Home Decor Projects
1. Add pops of color to your home with these opaque striped vases that you can make yourself. Believe it or not, it’s done with rubber bands and spray paint! Opaque Striped Vases Tutorial
2. Create some fresh spring accessories for your home by making these cute rope bowls. They’re so easy to make and look great in a grouping. Rope Bowl Tutorial
3. Save your bottle caps for this project! Spray paint them in colors of your choice and use them to create a whimsical and colorful serving tray. Bottle Cap Tray Tutorial
4. Do you like the look of vintage hotel style key racks like this one? You can make your own for a fraction of the cost of buying one that’s already made. Hotel Style Key Rack Tutorial
5. A little Mod Podge and craft paper transform plain, inexpensive square tiles into stylish coasters. You can make them to match your decor or give them as gifts. Decorative Coasters Tutorial
You can have a stylish home and stay within your budget with these fun DIY home decor projects. Check out all the DIY projects and tutorials that have been featured on The Decorating Files.