Pinterest pins. Just saying it makes me smile! It’s no secret, like so many of you I love Pinterest and I have thousands of pins on my boards. If you follow them, you’ll see that I have quite a mix of decorating styles, tips of all kinds, recipes, and much more. I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite Pinterest pins with you here on Fun Friday. This week I chose five that I felt would help you to get to know me a little bit better. This post is just for fun. I hope you enjoy it!
Favorite Pinterest Pins
1) This little cat’s name is Snoopy. His face says it all. You’ll find a few more photos of him and lots of other cuties on my board Cute, Cute, Cute.
2) The mosaic tile in this photo is called Climbing Vines from New Ravenna Mosaics. I think the colors and pattern are absolutely beautiful. You should check out their site. They have gorgeous products. This photo is pinned to my board Beautiful Things.
3) I love this quote from Pride and Prejudice. The words and the way he said it, so romantic. I think what I do when I hear it can be classified as swooning! Find more great quotes on my board, aptly titled, Great Quotes.
4) This one cracked me up because it definitely hits home. I barely have time to make up my mind. So when I’m planning out meals if a recipe has too many steps, it’s just not happening. Or if there’s an ingredient I don’t recognize from Publix, same thing. Yet I’ll take days even weeks to prep and paint a piece of furniture. Go figure. There are more like this on my board Makes Me Laugh.
5) What I said about not liking recipes with too many steps, that doesn’t count here. This is the Samoa Bundt Cake from Betsy Life; it’s supposed to taste just like the Girl Scout cookies of the same name. One day I’m going to take the time to make this, because I LOVE those cookies. In the meantime, you’ll find lots of quick, easy and yummy recipes on my board Delicious.
Note: The lovely photo overlays and scalloped medallions were all designed by Pugly Pixel. Katrina has lots of cool freebies you can use on your blog.
These are a few of my favorite Pinterest pins. I’m looking forward to sharing more with you on the next Fun Friday. I also look forward to pinning some of yours! Happy pinning!