Ready for some more creative DIY projects? I’ve featured some amazing furniture projects on the blog. Today I’m featuring five more that I’ve found for you. Enjoy!
DIY Projects: Creative Furniture Ideas
1. These industrial side tables offer a trendy modern look without a huge price tag. Use two of them in place of a coffee table. They’re easy to move around when you have lots of guests. Industrial Side Table Tutorial
2. The need for a functional and tall bedside table was the inspiration for this creative design. It’s amazing what you can do with a cardboard building tube, a couple of wood circles and shiny vinyl strips. DIY Bedside Table Tutorial
3. This dining table was crafted from mostly recycled materials. The base is an old door and the herringbone pattern was made from leftover ash wood strips. This project is fairly easy to do, but it is time consuming. However, it’s well worth the effort. To build this table, it cost a fraction of what it would to buy it. Herringbone Wood Dining Table Tutorial
4. Ladder display shelves are very popular, but also come with a pretty hefty price tag. Why not upcycle an old ladder to create your own? You can leave it natural or paint it in a color of your choice. Ladder Display Shelf Tutorial
5. Those of you that know me well, know that I do not have a green thumb. But that doesn’t keep me from appreciating this cool raised herb-garden planter. If you like to grown your own herbs, this is a practical and compact way to do it. This is a great solution if you don’t have a yard or have a yard that’s too small for a garden. Raised herb-Garden Planter Tutorial
Each week I like to bring you interesting DIY projects. If you’ve have any projects you’d like to share with me, feel free to contact me. I’m always searching for fresh new ideas. In the meantime, take a look at all the amazing DIY Projects that have been featured so far!